06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

True, I just remember back when I used to play, that having the extra stats helps if you play competitively either in raiding or pvp. Plus I've always been a fan of the unique, so if you get the nicer computer stat wise then you can make it the way you like.

lol, you could always fiberglass the laptop to your likings. I'm sorry, I lost a lot of respect for Alienware when they got bought by Dell.

Edit: I configured the 15.4 inch Alienware to be the same as the 1 I linked you, and it came out to 2,200

Ideally this link will take you to the configured.

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&oc=DKCWFW1&s=dhs

damn so the sony is basicaly better?

The Alienware will be more expensive... but it's faster hands down.

This ASUS has really good components. What you are getting for 1600 is really hard to beat imo.

Edited by Moti
777319156.png

How's it faster? it uses the same stuff. That price I threw out there was with the same processor, same HDD (at least in terms of speed/size. probably not brand) Both have a 1 gig video card. Both have 1080p screen and blu-ray. Also on the Alienware, I picked the lower of the options if I didn't know what the Sony had. Like I said I configured them the same way.

Since Alienware got bought out by Dell, they use the same quality components. I just don't see paying that much more for a Dell with a pretty case.

Edit: That ASUS does have 2gigs more ram and a slightly larger screen than the sony, however you are 100 over your budget. The ram is a cheap, easy fix down the road if you get the sony, but to some people the inch you gain with the ASUS may be worth it.

Edited by Reallunacy

Dell FTMFL. PERIOD

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

The reason the ASUS is worth it, is because it has a 5870 mobile. One of the fastest mobile video cards... it completely shits on the GT 330M. Did I mention it has DX 11. The extra 100 is worth it for the performance increase you will get. It already is configured nicely.. with a 500 gb hdd, 5870, 8 gb DDR3 (more than you will probably need), 1080p screen (something you will have to pay extra on the alienware). It also comes with a 2 year warranty and 1 year warranty for accidental damage. It already comes with a quad core, that has turbo boost. You won't really need to upgrade anything in the laptop anytime soon for more performance. Plus the Alienware doesn't even have a option for a 5870 on the M15x.. It all depends on how much performance you really need. The sony is decent, but it won't have the performance of a decently configured alienware or asus. But if you are a light gamer; you could get away with the sony. The sony is more mobile and it has better battery life.

Edited by Moti
777319156.png