Sonic Electronix

RE AUDIO SX 18 who's running what amp on this sub?

i have an re audio sx 18 d2 i am running a re audio 4000de v2 on it. rms on the sub is 1000 peak is 2000 my amp rms is 1500 and it seams like it not even pushing it hard. so i am just wondering what amp anyone who has this sub is driving it with.

You can run these subs over there rated RMS and also their Peak easily!!!!!!!! I'm sure people are giving there RE SX's closer to the 3000 too 4000 watt range. Older US amps are real nice. Also AQ amps are extremly nice! It all depends on what you actually want to give the sub and how much you want to spend. The AQ2200D would give you rite around 2000-2200 watts on 1 ohm. That sub would be really happy on that. That amp is 389 shipped to your door.

what is your electical like? what is your box tuned to? how does it sound to your ear? is the gains set right? that amp should be enough to push that sub

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1