Digital Design 9918c Quad 1 Ohm

I have a DD 9918c sub that I was gonna put in my Blazer a long time ago and I ended up selling the blazer so now I have no real need for this big of a sub. It's practically brand new it had 4 burps on it over a year ago and I've only powered it up once since then just to make sure it worked, as stated above, it's a 9918c Quad 1 ohm, I bought it and another one for $1300 and I've sold one already and now I need to sell this one, I was wanting to get $600 Shipped. Again the picture is of 2 but I only have the one good one left, if you want more pics please feel free to ask and I'll e-mail them to you, I seem to have a harder time uploading pics on this website and on roe.

I know I'm new on this forum but I am a regular on Soundpressure where ive made several transactions with other people and I also have an ebay name thats the same name that I use on here with 100% pos. feedback, so if you guys have any questions please feel free to ask away and I'll answer as soon as I can, thanks in advance!

-Toby

post-2178-1184114353_thumb.jpg

***New Setup***

Car: 2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab

Deck: Kenwood KDC-X790

Subs: 4 Sundown E8's

Box: 3.6 sqft. tuned to 32hz.

Mids: 6" PGRSD's

Amps: Orion XTR PRO 1000 & XTR250

Feedback Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250172

Bump, I'm taking trades for double din in-dash dvd players kenwood, pioneer or eclipse.

***New Setup***

Car: 2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab

Deck: Kenwood KDC-X790

Subs: 4 Sundown E8's

Box: 3.6 sqft. tuned to 32hz.

Mids: 6" PGRSD's

Amps: Orion XTR PRO 1000 & XTR250

Feedback Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250172