So let me get this straight, her dad lives 6 hours away, so obviously doesn't get to see HIS DAUGHTER as much as he would like, then you get all pissy cause seeing her all year, you can't see her for 2 little months?

Seems kinda FUCKING SELFISH to me.

Shut the fuck up, let her dad see her, don't be a FUCKING DICK.

that is all.

due to the fact that i leave for the Air Force in two months its selfish on his side due to the fact hes moving to PA with the rest of his family next year and ill be gone i have my basic in Texas then im stationed in Florida for good due to it being the special forces capital for the air force. but needless to say her mom is taking him to court for harassment and to file a PFA against him because he tryed to take the kids from her yesterday but me and her grandma showed up and he ran away so dont call me selfish

Well if shes 18 then its her choice to go or not to go, if he has court papers saying he gets to see his children then thats pretty self explanitory. Other than that maybe u could be the bigger man and maybe go see her for a week or 2 before u leave.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017