well on our 02 nissan xterra the fog lights never worked so i wired them up to the parking lights and now one bulb is blown but the other works and i cant seem to find a replacement anyweres

the bulb is a 899 and all i can find is either a 890 or a 880

if a 880 will replace a 899 i was gunna get a set of hids for fogs but i unno, they look the same

i tried autozone, advance, oriles, walmart, tractor supply company, i cant find em no were

do u halfto get these bulbs from factory or something?

if i can get the 880's to work i was gunna get a set of the $30 fogs off ddm, hmm, 880 35w 5000k's for fogs should be good i guess, i might get a relay kit for em tho so it dont strain the parking lights that much

anyone kno bout dis?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well on our 02 nissan xterra the fog lights never worked so i wired them up to the parking lights and now one bulb is blown but the other works and i cant seem to find a replacement anyweres

the bulb is a 899 and all i can find is either a 890 or a 880

if a 880 will replace a 899 i was gunna get a set of hids for fogs but i unno, they look the same

i tried autozone, advance, oriles, walmart, tractor supply company, i cant find em no were

do u halfto get these bulbs from factory or something?

if i can get the 880's to work i was gunna get a set of the $30 fogs off ddm, hmm, 880 35w 5000k's for fogs should be good i guess, i might get a relay kit for em tho so it dont strain the parking lights that much

anyone kno bout dis?

Pretty sure 880's will work. I know my car is supposed to use 889's and I was running 893's for a while.

Get one from advance and try it out. All else fails take it back =P

Too many projects, too little time...

they wont take back bulbs

i tried this once with some apc aftermarket headlights and they said they cant take headlights back cause "i might have touched the bulb"

i was like, why the fuk would i touch the bulb? i dont want to ruin em for me so why the hell touch em? and i got some of those glow pedals for my geo and they wouldn't take those back cause i might have fuked up the wireing, i hate buying shit that dont work, i just hope they will take back my break light switch so i can get my geos break lights fixed

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Yes those two number bulbs are exactly the same!! I put a set of HID's in a Mustang and used the 880 bulbs!

****01 Chevy Tahoe****

Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50

20" KMC Monster Wheels

DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's

2 Kicker CVX 15's

Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D

Optima Yellow Top

Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge

All 800 series bulbs are interchangeable I believe.

Thats whats in my pops Navi for fog lights...I got his HIDs from DDM, they look great! Shoot for the DDM HID's if you can, the other ones they sell for real cheap, I am not a fan of. BGallast is big and I have had issues with them.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

All 800 series bulbs are interchangeable I believe.

Thats whats in my pops Navi for fog lights...I got his HIDs from DDM, they look great! Shoot for the DDM HID's if you can, the other ones they sell for real cheap, I am not a fan of. BGallast is big and I have had issues with them.

x2. Did the same thing for my tahoe.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395