jesus. There supposed to be 55 or 30 watts. Wtf??

i know now but i'm asking again now that i know better. that was about two years ago and i thought, wow 100 watts must be

bright :peepwall::pardon:

HERE for example for my vehicle scroll down to 9006 and it says 9006 12V 55W = 125W (4,600 KELVIN) HEADLIGHT BULBS in DIAMOND WHITE

^^^what does that mean

Edited by 7jezuz7

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

That means the bulb is pulling twice the power its supposed to. Thus you run the risk of blowing fuses if your lucky or burning wires up if you aren't. Think of the bulbs in your house. What happens if you put a 100-watt bulb in a 60-watt fixture? Bad stuff.

Which is why you're better off getting a cheap set of 35w HID's instead.

I recommend DDMtuning.com. Thirty bucks for a decent HID kit.

Edited by ktownsdriftking

Too many projects, too little time...

i hear it takes like a million years for them to ship out :shrug:

i think i'll just wait and buy a good set from xtremehids.com i like those on my other vehicle and everything went great and fast

whoa just checked the site they are a ton cheaper now.

i paid bout 100 for the first set from them <_<

EDIT: OP you could take them into consideration, I found them great and Johnathan Price also has these so they must be good :rofl: no but seriously i like the hid's i have from them now

Edited by 7jezuz7

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

WARNING!!!! DON'T BUY EURODEZIGN 8500K BULBS FROM EBAY!!! I have them & they are great... FOR ABOUT A MONTH. Then they want you to send them $6.95 each time you send one in to get replaced. So even though they are warrantied for life, they keep making money on you every time you get them replaced. On the up side, i did send in only 1 bulb & they kept sending me 2 back... but a few times one of the bulbs was useless so it's like i really only got 1 usable bulb. Then i would have to send that one back in & they would make another 6.95. it's really a big circle jerk with them.

anyways... 7000 - 8500K are my favorite blue color bulbs. the more white bulbs are around 6000K -6500K. last i knew 8500K was the legal limit on blue bulbs though. also... another thing i wanted to point out are my bulbs stock & aftermarket for the blazer are 55 watts on the lows & 65 watts for the highs. not sure what the accords are.

Edited by InfiniteRuckus

That means the bulb is pulling twice the power its supposed to. Thus you run the risk of blowing fuses if your lucky or burning wires up if you aren't. Think of the bulbs in your house. What happens if you put a 100-watt bulb in a 60-watt fixture? Bad stuff.

Which is why you're better off getting a cheap set of 35w HID's instead.

I recommend DDMtuning.com. Thirty bucks for a decent HID kit.

thanks for the idea of those hids good price mite order those for my lows in 6000k maybe 5k trying to figure out if they are legal here

Edited by onelivinlarge

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all