Slot Port Location for ext cab truck

Building a Box for my extended cab dakota to house 4- 12" Memphis CM mojos. The box with sub displacement is 10.69 CF and the port size is 15"x4" by 11.59" deep tuned to around 30hzt. I will have the subs slightly angeled aloowing for the seat backs to be back slightly. Should the port go alonng the bottom of the box. What are your thoughts- if you have a better design idea i'm open ears for ideas. right now I have a space of 23" deep, 50" wide, 25" tall. and the front before the angle is 9" high and the top comes out 14" before slanting down to meet the bottom 9". without displacement the box is 11.32637 CF. The sub displacement is 0.159 per sub. Thanks guys also if I need to invert two subs upward thats fine. But does inverting them making them go above the rear glass put me in a wall class?????? Thanks

Here is idea of the box design.

box.jpg

Edited by 1Loudrt

• 1 month later...

U have 3 dif options the slot forward as u said. The slot facing up. Or some 6in aeros in each side firing to the sides.

95 f150 xlt

Dc lvl 4 xl 18"

Aq3500 at .5

149.7 on music

2010 meca as3 world champ

2010 meca as3 Ky state record holder and ky state champ