Sonic Electronix

Both are in fact the same so either choice would be perfect. Based out of Las Vegas and owned by Scott Atwell they have great customer service and are top quality product. Also being non mainstream and mass produced you get a great product due to being machined and built to order. So for choice it would be personal preference to style. Also effecting your choice would be your coil choice and your wattage used.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Both are in fact the same so either choice would be perfect. Based out of Las Vegas and owned by Scott Atwell they have great customer service and are top quality product. So for choice it would be personal preference to style. Also effecting your choice would be your coil choice and your wattage used.

so if i choose any of them which type should i like AA Mayhem or Fi Btl?

If you do in fact go with the BTL you have many options as extras. The power handling also on a BTL is 2,000 RMS. If you choose to go with the Mayhem you will have a power handling of 2,500 RMS yet I am not sure what if any options they offer as extras with the Mayhem.

i see so are those the best type in each section

Both are great for spl. They also are quite good on sq. The Mayhem does have a higher RMS rating than the BTL yet the BTL has been known to handle up to twice its RMS if done correctly. For detailed answers for options included with each woofer it would be best to contact Fi by emailing [email protected] and AA at [email protected].

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Both are great for spl. They also are quite good on sq. For detailed answers for options included with each woofer it would be best to contact Fi by emailing [email protected] and AA at [email protected].

ight thx man i will do dat.. and btw which one would u choose? to me i thought i would only get the AA if i got the 18's since im geting 12's i might as well go with the fi btl.

I have personally had a set of BTL 12's and loved them. I am sure they Mayhems are great too and there is something about the triple stack on the Mayhem that just catches my eye. Both have a weight of 65 pounds if you are also going to put that into consideration.

yea i was looking at the triple stack it does catch my eye lol. hmm yea thats is heavy haha.. which do u have now?