[SOLD]F/S: XS Power VCM Combo

Product

XS Power VCM Combo XSP310-313

Specs

Oval, 4-pin AD connector version. Fits most 1996 - 2004 GM vehicles.

Dash mount controller displays voltage and allows charging of 12V, 14V, or 16V batteries (14.5V-19.5V adjustment). VCM plugs directly to original harness and alternator.

Your electrical system is too important to your automobile to be left to chance - cut out the guessing and the worry with the new XS Power VCM!

The VCM is easy to install and even easier to use. With the VCM in hand, you'll be in control in no time - right from your driver's seat. It's the part of your electrical system you didn't realize you were missing until now!

Condition

BNIB

Price

115 Shipped

Pics

be3d5a5e.jpg

bdf3500c.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Interested depending on how much the harness cost to make it a dual GM kit.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Alright, let me know bro.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Bumper carz

TTT

130 Shipped

120 Shipped

115 Shipped :shrug:

Archived