high output alt or another battery?

you have a 15.4 and a 2500.1, youre not getting the full 2500. maybe like 1700 or whatever the specs are at 2ohm. i would look into getting a larger power wire and making sure your grounds are solid, sanded down to the bare metal for the best connection possible. other than that, yes i agree with the others. look into a high output alternator. i got mine from excessive amperage but others prefer DC, Mechman, or Irragi.

maybe even less depending on his gains, rise, And voltage from HU.

Guest jbinn

If you're running about 2.5kw I'd recommend AT LEAST a 200a alternator from DC or iraggi (pref DC due to prices on iraggi)and atleast one or two Stinger SPV-44 deep cycles I'm going to be running 4kw and DC recommended at least 280a and 3 SPV-44's

i dont know what it is gonna try running it off my other car see if it keeps on doing the same thing i know that one has no electrical bus in it and street wires 0 gauge kit sanded paint to ground 0 gauge sub cuts out on bass knob and amp controls think it might b the cars wiring ? worse comes to worse maybee ill by pass the stock harness bull shit ? what u think ? radio got three of them .. keep trying ? any help would help thanks alot!

91 cadillac fleetwood and 94 deville

-1 15 d4 orion h.c.c.a 4.1 cubes 32 hz

-1 2500.1 kicker zx

-street wires 0 gauge