DC Sound Lab

2 dc level 3 12's or 1 level 4

I am still semi new and a little late to game with car audio. I just listened to a pair of Level 4 18'S, and now I am kind of sold on this brand. I was looking at getting a pair of the level 3 12's or 1 level 4 12 or a pair of Re Audio Sex 12's. I'm using a Hifonics HFI 1500D, but I may later upgrade to something else. I'm working on a limited budget, and any opinions would greatly appreciated.

thanks i was thinking the same thing. U dont happen to know how much level 3 12's run. Thanks for your quick reply.

call DC up. only way to know. i know the price that i got my level 3's for but i cannot tell you because it may hurt DC.

No, send thorshammer or WCARusty or Mr P a pm they will get back with you.

Thanks a lot. No opions on the Re Audio Sex 12's. I can get those for $340 shipped courtsey of Ebay. Are the Level 3's close if in price if not I'm willing to pay more if they are that much better!

DC FTW!!

2001 Buick Lasabre Limited

DC Power engineering 270 Alternator

JVC Arsenal KD-R975BTS

4-XS Power D3400
Mclaren Audio MLM-580 5.25 mids (Front Stage)

Rockford Fosgate Power T1T-S Tweets (Front Stage)

Memphis Car Audio MCX69 (Rear Stage)

Crescendo BC5500
2 DC Audio 12" XLs
3.2 cuft box ported, tuned to 32hz

Thanks a lot. No opions on the Re Audio Sex 12's. I can get those for $340 shipped courtsey of Ebay. Are the Level 3's close if in price if not I'm willing to pay more if they are that much better!

we cant tell you the price on any DC products, or if its "close" to a competitors pricing...