I Need Some Help

Split9112

Guest Nismofreak

i bet it is loud. lol when you can do you think i can get that vid from you.

I will try....I am getting ready to install the xxv colossus and build my boxes and everything is disconnected......sorry man :(

here is a video but the input level was low and wasn't getting the full potential.....

Posted Image

adam are the punches you got any good??

personally i like them and they get damn loud. it was makin my cd player skip the other day and i got one of the pioneer premiers so its not a shitty h/u...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

oo and yea i could possibly get u a vid of the comps tomorrow. ill have to wait and see...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

oo and yea i could possibly get u a vid of the comps tomorrow. ill have to wait and see...

ok cool and thanks if you don't. are your subs 15's? jw if i get the speakers i don't know if i should get subs next but i don't really know what to get. i like pioneer, rockford, fi's and mtx but i still debate on what ones to get which ones would you think would be the best?jw

Live Fast Die Fun!!!!

Use it or lose it

i would replace you stock speakers first then get some subs and if u got the money i would definately go with fi. and yea i got the 15s.

i would replace you stock speakers first then get some subs and if u got the money i would definately go with fi. and yea i got the 15s.

right now i have some crap duals that i am selling but when i pay of my phone bill. i think i might go with some mb quarts or some rockford componet speakers.

Live Fast Die Fun!!!!

Use it or lose it

Archived