hp computer help. please help

ok so one day i turned on my laptop (hp pavillion dv 6000) and yu know when yu tap the space where yu move yur mouse and it opens stuff. well i tap it and now it doesnt work. i have to use the left and right buttons to open stuff its not a big deal but it just bugs me that it dont work now. what could it be?

dc0288e1-3edc-475a-b903-9b0510acec981.03.01

Hard to say, it could be a driver issue or it being disabled, of the 2 a driver issue is more likely, if its not 1 of those, it could just simply be defective and be worth rma'n. I would check around the web to find if other HP users have had the same problem.

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

Hard to say, it could be a driver issue or it being disabled, of the 2 a driver issue is more likely, if its not 1 of those, it could just simply be defective and be worth rma'n. I would check around the web to find if other HP users have had the same problem.

well my cuzins comp did the same thing and its an hp ): so could be a driver issue )):

dc0288e1-3edc-475a-b903-9b0510acec981.03.01