Wanted: Audiobahn Add51t 1/2 Din Theater Sound Processor

chewy

can i advise you to get an Alpine h701 combo

You can... i won't take it though... :-) Problem with that combo is that i might as well do an Alpine system then; headunit and all (personally i think thats gay btw) on a side note though, this particular unit that i want from AudioBahn is only branded as such. its a panasonic designed and built product.(FYI)

besides if i go with alpines media center i need the alpine control screen to even operate it correctly (if they make just the screen) or a headunit. lame lame lame Of course on the flip side. The Arsenal JVC headunit i have that comes with fiberoptic has ABSOLUTELY NO matching product for it by JVC.

but yeah... if you see one or know a place that has one in stock please put me in touch with them :-)

thanks again

-chewy

Guest MegaloManiac

lol at the alpine h701 being gay. i can assure you 165 bands of eq & processing is no joke, and capable of 4 way. you can buy a c701(controller) for the h701(processor)you dont need to go "all alpne"with the HU .

the controller makes it easy. hookup the controller set everything up unplug the controller or mount in a 1/2din. thats it. A lot of SQ competitors are using it. 701 is teh sex :)

I have been reading that audiobaughn is hard to come by, since its disconitinued from what i read on another forum

but did manage to see a couple for sale on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00...7734970-2569665