Sonic Electronix

subwoofer level on the headunit changes the amount of voltage going through the preouts for the subwoofer. more voltage = louder. turn it to +15 and youll notice a difference. turn off everything as i stated twice already. just do it already.

to late now. dont wana piss my parents ill do it tomorrow thanks! :P

mJzD9.png

k just turn bass on everything off or on 0. if you have any bass settings on or on a + number on the headunit it WILL CLIP. if its all on 0 or off then it wont.

it doesnt clip unless i go over 25 volume but so subwoofer level will send more voltage or tell the amp to give more voltage to the subs which will make it a lot louder correct?

mJzD9.png

subwoofer level on the headunit changes the amount of voltage going through the preouts for the subwoofer. more voltage = louder. turn it to +15 and youll notice a difference. turn off everything as i stated twice already. just do it already.

not to thread jack but I thought sub levels were supposed to say on 0? I have a pioneer hu and i leave mine on 0, going up gets louder but it distorts should I retune my gane with ym sub level on +6?

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

it doesnt clip unless i go over 25 volume but so subwoofer level will send more voltage or tell the amp to give more voltage to the subs which will make it a lot louder correct?

Turn your bass boost off on your amp and put your gain up, Your gain is probably set waaay too low thats why it sounds like nothing is coming out of your subs.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB