SS 3-4 Competition/Demo Car..98 Caddilac Catera

For sale is a very special 1998 Cadillac Catera. This car was used as my competition vehilce.

Location = Cleveland Ohio

Whats included for the $2200 price:

Car with 156k miles (rebuild heads at 125K) KBB = $ 1250

Huge 250 amp Alternator with external regulator and 0 gauge wire = $350 (installed this year)

New windsheild = $160

Custom fiberglass door pods with Kicker component speakers, loud and clean! = $600

2 runs of 0 gauge wire front to back = $80

Alarm with 3 sirens = $300

Pioneer DEH 4000UB = $160

Brand new starting battery = $90

Wall for 4 15" speakers, custom build, rock solid, fiberglassed and sealed off = $1000

Installed this year , control arm bushings, ball joints = $400

Installed within last 20k miles, tirod ends, wheel hubs, idler arm, radiator, heater core, rear air shocks, fuel pump = $1400

All wiring included

Over a $5000 value!!!

Wall is 4 layers of baffle and at least 2.25" thick all around. 14 cubes tuned to about 40hz

Does a 155 with about 7k true watts.

Leather/power seats, clean interior!

This car is permantly a 2 seater only!

Car runs great, some front end noise due to a bad bearing plate and strut. Mechanic says it is not dangerouse at all and will just make noise and not harm anything.

Still get 26 MPG highway even with the weight, trany shifts smoooth.

Rear and side windows blacked out.

Subs, amps and batterys are not included in this price but are for sale if intersted.

If you would like the bank of all 8 batterys with copper busbar add $600 to sale price ($900 value).

I can include some american bass subs and amps for a very good price.

For more info email or txt 216-536-7439 or PM

This needs SOLD ASAP! Need cash to buy a van for my next project!

Will trade for a good running clean astro or safari van 95 and up.

caddi.jpg

20100725172718.jpg

IMG_0143-1.jpg

IMG_0223-1.jpg

IMG_0233-1.jpg

Can take more pic if anyone wants. If you want a pick of fiberglass door pods let me know.

Wall is not sealed off in pics, but currently is completly sealed and fiberglassed around the wall.

If you need refs just ask!

Edited by kbreudi

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Thanks guys, I really hope this car goes to a competitor or at least a bass head that will take care of it. Sad to see it go was my first car and first big audio project. Lots of blood sweat and tears in this thing.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

if i didnt hear about alot of problems with catera's i might try and snatch this but i have no cash and it would be a trade and ur not looking for other car ha, and well ur asking price is way way below what i would take for my car, this would just be a great platform for me to get the ball rolling

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

if i didnt hear about alot of problems with catera's i might try and snatch this but i have no cash and it would be a trade and ur not looking for other car ha, and well ur asking price is way way below what i would take for my car, this would just be a great platform for me to get the ball rolling

All the problems that these cars would normaly get have already been fixed on this one lol. Trust me my bank account shows it. What car are you selling and whats asking price?

Anyway BUMP!

$1500 cash for car with 250amp alt/ext reg, wall, fiberglass doors, all wiring, alarm, and bunch of new parts!

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg