Sonic Electronix

remember they dont have to be huge in order to get loud its not about the size is about how good u can use it lol

i've heard this before "its the motion of the ocean not the size of the boat" lol...

anyway op, the statement above is spot on, ive had a few systems 2 10's, 2 15's, and im currently running 1 12 and it out beats all of them, one good sub will be better than 20 shitty ones now granted the fi btl is a monster of a sub (im running the dealer version of the 12), but if its your first you should start with something cheaper so when you blow it (sorry but you probably will) your not out an ungodly amount of money, plus you'll need the smaller stuff to adjust to life with mega bass. my suggestion would be to get 2 15in audioque HDC3's or sundown SA 15's or a lower line from dc or fi. that way you dont blow your load on a set up just to go eh this is more than i want and you lose a good deal of cash in the process. remember the bigger you go the less usable the vehicle will be in real life, there are some trade offs for the bass so make sure you really love bass before jumping head first into this world. as far as amps go look at AQ sundown stetsom soundigital ma audio, or us amps