First Chopped and Screwed Song

Well I think I finally got the chopping and screwing part down. I know I messed up a little bit in the song but it was my first one. I bass boosted it on Audacity to 32 hertz. Let me know what you think. My friend wanted me to post his to see how you guys thought of his too. Thanks :D

Pop The Trunk <-- My Song

Don't Go To Sleep <-- My friend's song

Well I think I finally got the chopping and screwing part down. I know I messed up a little bit in the song but it was my first one. I bass boosted it on Audacity to 32 hertz. Let me know what you think. My friend wanted me to post his to see how you guys thought of his too. Thanks :D

Pop The Trunk <-- My Song

Don't Go To Sleep <-- My friend's song

Id like both the tracks the way they are non screwed if possible. ill play em both in my truck in like 20.

Edited by SleeperSierra

.ılı.——Volume——.ılı.

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

Min- – – – – – – – -●Max

Your song's tempo is slow as FUCK! With that being said use audacity to slow the SPEED and it will even out the pitch and tempo pretty well. The chops are pretty slow as well. It was a hard song to do in all honesty.

Your friends songs pitch is a little off but the chops are perfect to me. The Flange is a little heavy look for "Flange lite" in virtual DJ's effects.(assuming that's what you are using.)

All in all you want to resample the song to make the voice and music sound different.

If the voice's pitch sounds the same just slow then you are not resampling right.

Don't stop trying. It is a very good effort on your part but it does take practice. :)

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Your song's tempo is slow as FUCK! With that being said use audacity to slow the SPEED and it will even out the pitch and tempo pretty well. The chops are pretty slow as well. It was a hard song to do in all honesty.

Your friends songs pitch is a little off but the chops are perfect to me. The Flange is a little heavy look for "Flange lite" in virtual DJ's effects.(assuming that's what you are using.)

All in all you want to resample the song to make the voice and music sound different.

If the voice's pitch sounds the same just slow then you are not resampling right.

Don't stop trying. It is a very good effort on your part but it does take practice. :)

Haha alright thanks. I'll see what I can do. I had the speed and temp on Audacity on -15. Lol

Haha alright thanks. I'll see what I can do. I had the speed and temp on Audacity on -15. Lol

Speed AND temp? lol wow... just use the speed. It will mix pitch and tempo well. I always use -15 speed sometimes more sometimes less. I dont fine tune with pitch or tempo. I just let the speed adjust resample for me.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

Speed AND temp? lol wow... just use the speed. It will mix pitch and tempo well. I always use -15 speed sometimes more sometimes less. I dont fine tune with pitch or tempo. I just let the speed adjust resample for me.

Yeah and after slowing it down on Audacity I slowed down the pitch on Virtual Dj. Lol

Yeah and after slowing it down on Audacity I slowed down the pitch on Virtual Dj. Lol

OH SHIT. lol dont use virtual DJ to do anything besides chop and the dj effects. Leave the pitch tempo and speed alone on Virtual DJ. It just does not resample anything right. lol