Just wondering if I could bag my jimmy

it's 4 wheel drive and I'm not looking to lower it, just wanted to be able to change the stiffness. my dad put air shocks in the rear of his truck for when he has loads

also wondering if I could lower the suspension this way safely if I let all the air out?

What about raising it all the way?

Hopping?

i suck men dry...email me for details

it's 4 wheel drive and I'm not looking to lower it, just wanted to be able to change the stiffness. my dad put air shocks in the rear of his truck for when he has loads

also wondering if I could lower the suspension this way safely if I let all the air out?

Hopping?

you contradicted yourself like 3 times lol do you want to lower it with bags or do you want the bags to help out leveling your truck when you have a load? if you inflate the bags you should go up around 2-3 inches depending on what bags you have, but when you deflate them you'll go back to your stock height.

if your wanting some help with a load (stereo weight) then just bag the rear end, it shouldnt be too hard, but if your wanting to slam your truck on the ground with some bags, then sell the truck to someone who could use the 4wd and buy a 2wd lol 4wd is pointless when your 1/4 inch off the ground. lol

(all of this is imo)

is this what your asking?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Hopping?

you contradicted yourself like 3 times lol do you want to lower it with bags or do you want the bags to help out leveling your truck when you have a load? if you inflate the bags you should go up around 2-3 inches depending on what bags you have, but when you deflate them you'll go back to your stock height.

if your wanting some help with a load (stereo weight) then just bag the rear end, it shouldnt be too hard, but if your wanting to slam your truck on the ground with some bags, then sell the truck to someone who could use the 4wd and buy a 2wd lol 4wd is pointless when your 1/4 inch off the ground. lol

(all of this is imo)

is this what your asking?

Well I was looking to know more if it's safe with 4 wheel drive, to lower or raise the suspension like that..but I guess since the shocks travel that far anyway it wouldn't matter?

Would the bags pop?

Could I have my choice of 2-3 inches lower or higher than where it's at now?

Is there a safe range to lower/raise, with or without airbags?

My main priority is safety and having airbags for the sake of having airbags I guess...it's just a thought mostly

alright, so your wanting actual airbag suspension, not helper bags which is what it sounded like you were looking for. i have no clue where to start with a complete airride system, but i can in fact help a little with common knowledge with a helperbag setup.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

alright, so your wanting actual airbag suspension, not helper bags which is what it sounded like you were looking for. i have no clue where to start with a complete airride system, but i can in fact help a little with common knowledge with a helperbag setup.

What is the difference?

airbags are what you ride on, helper bags are just on the rear end to help level out your truck when you have a heavy load.