Second Skin Audio

1 Xcon vs 2 Sa-12s

5 members have voted

1. 1. Chick One

• 1 Xcon
    • 2 Sa-12's

Actually they don't really turn into fights until someone brings the supposed "Rules" up.

yea, cuz youve been here for a long time, and already know it all

Actually your right. Because here I am thinking I was dealing with mature people. Sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Actually they don't really turn into fights until someone brings the supposed "Rules" up.

yea, cuz youve been here for a long time, and already know it all

Actually your right. Because here I am thinking I was dealing with mature people. Sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Well if you immature ones would stop joining and not reading rules.

Did I even ask which was louder? I mentioned it, but all I asked was what you would do in this situation. Anyway, I can care less. Not looking for a fight, so we good bro? Just trying to make a frugal decision to get a decent first set-up. No harm intended.

Edited by ThatMauiWowie

Alrighty guys, I have been searching around looking for some good quality subs, and have narrowed it down to pretty much these 2.

I want to know what would be a louder set up. Sq is important, but the loudness is going to sway my decision. I have heard that with the right box, a single Xcon can reach upward of 140db on music. Any input on what you would do in this situation would be awesome. Also, The Sa-12's are 190 each, and the 12 Inch Xcon is 380, so it is a perfect price comparison.

Thanks, Logan.

Did I even ask which was louder? I mentioned it, but all I asked was what you would do in this situation. Anyway, I can care less. Not looking for a fight, so we good bro? Just trying to make a frugal decision to get a decent first set-up. No harm intended.

umm.. haha

if your limited on power, i would go with more cone area.. usually.

if you want more knowledge on the xcon i would ask about it over on ssaudio forum.

Touche. And ya, anyway, it's looking like im gonna go with the Sa's as soon as i can round up the money. Don't want to end this on bad terms bro, we cool?

no harm done