Sundown Audio

What amp will do 2000w rms @ 2ohm

Stapes

Thanks everyone now its time to sort through all that info and just so everyone knows audiopipes rates their amps retarted. One of my teammates bought an 1800w audiopipe, we tested it and it was only pushing 1000w @ 1 ohm

At what voltage and impedance though? Lol

At 13.7 & 1 ohm plus snr is only 70 db. it tried to push 2 orion xtr pro 12.2 & his kicker 1200.1 slammed them subs where as the audiopipe won't

had not one problem out of the 8 AP's that i have. been runnin them strapped at 1.4ohm daily for about 4 months now pushin 4 BTL 18's. i have recommended them to my friends, an not one has came back to me tellin me that they r garbage. read the sig. clamped them strapped doing 3380w 1.4ohm 14.6v full tilt. one thing i have learned is VOLTAGE VOLTAGE VOLTAGE with these. go below 12.8v and yur screwed. iv purposefully fried one to see how much they can take. thts y i know 12.8v and yur screwed. ;)

Thanks everyone now its time to sort through all that info and just so everyone knows audiopipes rates their amps retarted. One of my teammates bought an 1800w audiopipe, we tested it and it was only pushing 1000w @ 1 ohm

At 13.7 & 1 ohm plus snr is only 70 db. it tried to push 2 orion xtr pro 12.2 & his kicker 1200.1 slammed them subs where as the audiopipe won't

had not one problem out of the 8 AP's that i have. been runnin them strapped at 1.4ohm daily for about 4 months now pushin 4 BTL 18's. i have recommended them to my friends, an not one has came back to me tellin me that they r garbage. read the sig. clamped them strapped doing 3380w 1.4ohm 14.6v full tilt. one thing i have learned is VOLTAGE VOLTAGE VOLTAGE with these. go below 12.8v and yur screwed. iv purposefully fried one to see how much they can take. thts y i know 12.8v and yur screwed. ;)

No shi+, maybe he just a weak one or something. Cuz I couldn't even belive it my orion hcca1200d pushed them orions harder than the ap did and that's my daily amp that pushes 600w rms all day every day at 1 ohm with 14.6 v.

No shi+, maybe he just a weak one or something. Cuz I couldn't even belive it my orion hcca1200d pushed them orions harder than the ap did and that's my daily amp that pushes 600w rms all day every day at 1 ohm with 14.6 v.

must have gottin a crap one. iv been thinkin about upin my setup to the 1800's havnt made up mu mind yet though.

Archived