For sale MTX TA81001... 7.5-8 / 10 looks, Runs 10/10 Great amp!

14.4v- 1500 at 1 ohm ( Rated 1754)

2 ohm- 1000 ( rated 1462)

4 hm - 500 ( rated 799)

Cool amp that lights up led, Have the dyno certificate...

Hit me up with any question... $250 plus ship

Willl consider trades for any audio things, such as mids, highs, batteries, ect.

Sorry for the shitty pics its still hooked up, If you want more Ill be happy to unhook it and take better ones

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

I Like It LOWWWW

no big scratches, Alittle paint has chip off around the lights, Size of a sunflower seed in one spot!... But correct me if im wrong but, I dont think you have the required post to buy on here... I could be wrong tho!

I Like It LOWWWW

no big scratches, Alittle paint has chip off around the lights, Size of a sunflower seed in one spot!... But correct me if im wrong but, I dont think you have the required post to buy on here... I could be wrong tho!

i believe you just need 150 to sell not buy. its up to you if you wanna sell to someone with however many post

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

i believe you just need 150 to sell not buy. its up to you if you wanna sell to someone with however many post

Thanks civic for the clarificaion, I wasnt sure if that was just for selling or buying too.. Sorry Dajuice not trying to be a rent-a-mod just trying to follow the rules, My bad

I Like It LOWWWW

• 2 weeks later...