damn those are superbright. did you get them from superbrightleds.com? lol and are you talking about knukonceptz?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

good ideal. This is something I want to do myself. Everyone should try it. Less resistance and draw on the electrical.

I jumped the gun. 56K brings up pics slow. I thought you were replacing the individual bulbs with LEDs.

Edited by ChampN252

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

damn those are superbright. did you get them from superbrightleds.com? lol and are you talking about knukonceptz?

The replacements from Diode Dynamics. And no, didn't order anything from KK, I forget which one it is...

good ideal. This is something I want to do myself. Everyone should try it. Less resistance and draw on the electrical.

I jumped the gun. 56K brings up pics slow. I thought you were replacing the individual bulbs with LEDs.

I am. Lol. Only problem is my dad misunderstood and got blue LED's instead of white. Meh, oh well, won't need them on when the car is moving, I think...:D

POTATO!

The replacements from Diode Dynamics. And no, didn't order anything from KK, I forget which one it is...

woot woot for diode dynamics. there led bulbs are the shit.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

I replaced all the interior bulbs in my car with LEDs and also added LED strips to all of the footwells, and wired them into the domelight so they turn on when the car is unlocked/door is opened. I used white LEDs, blue are too ricey for me, but I absolutely LOVE the look and the amount of light they put out. One of the best <$50 mods I have ever done to ANY of my cars. Makes it feel like a higher end luxury car in my opinion. Everyone that gets in compliments on them.

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

woot woot for diode dynamics. there led bulbs are the shit.

I heard they were great on GPF.net, went with that recommendation, and judging by how they are on a 12v .5amp supply I spliced, they are bright as hell.

I replaced all the interior bulbs in my car with LEDs and also added LED strips to all of the footwells, and wired them into the domelight so they turn on when the car is unlocked/door is opened. I used white LEDs, blue are too ricey for me, but I absolutely LOVE the look and the amount of light they put out. One of the best <$50 mods I have ever done to ANY of my cars. Makes it feel like a higher end luxury car in my opinion. Everyone that gets in compliments on them.

That's what I'm doing with mine. I may buy another set and do those in just white and see which I look better.

POTATO!