Need Serious Help

Ok so I picked up a new DD. I want a system that was louder than my last one('94 Explorer w/ 7.25@37HZ box housing 1 18" RE SX getting 1000 watts). It did 148.2 on the dash.

The vehicle I have now is a '94 Blazer 4-Dr. I've taken measurements and here are a few I've come up with. If I want to keep it under the window line I can use 38Wx33Dx17H. If I go all out I can use 38Wx33Dx32H. The sub(s) I'll be using in either enclosure(the smaller one will only house 1 sub) will be Rockford Fosgate TRF-2215s. I know these subs require alot of space so I'm tryin to give them each about 7.5 cubes. I would like the box to be around 27Hz-32Hz.

If I get the smaller box I'll use a T20001BD. If I go with the bigger box I'll be getting a T40001BD. For power I'll be using a battery equivelant to a Kinetik 2000 under the hood and a equivelant to the 2400 in the back. Big 3 with a 250A alt. I'm not really going for all out competition. Its more of a DD system that gets stupid loud(just like my last).

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks!!!!

Mike