Welcome to SMD Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hifonics Xx-goliath For Sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

fenix881

fenix881

120db

• Members
  • 66 posts
i have a hifonics xx-goliaths 5000watts @ 1 ohm for sale.

2nd one- bought used , minor scratches and on the bottom back plate there is a small bent. it has a burnt smell which might be the rca side, so it will need to be fixed. looking for $400 plus shipping

any questions, or price neg. please ask, thank you

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by fenix881, 03 December 2008 - 08:54 PM.

freddy velez

RobClay

RobClay

135db

• Members
  • 589 posts
you might wanna post a pic of the amp with a peice of paper with your name and date, or your thread is gonna keep gettin deleted lol
2 SSA Xcon 18's Sundown 2500D Pioneer 4 Stinger SPV35 batts SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

penguin3820

penguin3820

125db

• Members
  • 157 posts
x2. i may be interested in the one with green leds. How do these amps work around 12v though?
2004 F150 super crew 15" fi btl Ma Audio hk4000d

fenix881

fenix881

120db

• Members
  • 66 posts
hi, thanks for the info, here are the new pics, with the date and my name.

////

also as for the working one i hooked it up to see that it worked, which it did, but i then disconnected it since i dont have enough batteries, and only a stock alt for my power supply.

///

Posted Image

Posted Image
freddy velez

Bam Bam

Bam Bam

120db

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Waking the dead.

x2. i may be interested in the one with green leds. How do these amps work around 12v though?

I might be interested in the 2 used amps. I could use 1 of them. could you sent some photos to my email so I can get a better look at them.

Thanks
Pioneer AVH-P8400BH270 Mechman Alternator ( 1 more coming soon )7 - Stinger SP2250 BatteriesMechman Adjustable Voltage boost module3 runs of 1/0 cable from front to back1 - Taramps 14,200kw @ 12.6 volts Subs amp3 - 1 - Taramps 1300.2 Highs amp1 - Taramps HD3000 Mids amp16 - PRV mid bass 8 inch speakers<p>12 - PRV Super Tweeters

fenix881

fenix881

120db

• Members
  • 66 posts

I might be interested in the 2 used amps. I could use 1 of them. could you sent some photos to my email so I can get a better look at them.

Thanks

hi, whats ur email, so i can send the pics
freddy velez

Bam Bam

Bam Bam

120db

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Waking the dead.

hi, whats ur email, so i can send the pics

[email protected]

The 2 used amps work?
Pioneer AVH-P8400BH270 Mechman Alternator ( 1 more coming soon )7 - Stinger SP2250 BatteriesMechman Adjustable Voltage boost module3 runs of 1/0 cable from front to back1 - Taramps 14,200kw @ 12.6 volts Subs amp3 - 1 - Taramps 1300.2 Highs amp1 - Taramps HD3000 Mids amp16 - PRV mid bass 8 inch speakers<p>12 - PRV Super Tweeters

fenix881

fenix881

120db

• Members
  • 66 posts

son2go[email protected]

The 2 used amps work?

one works( rebuilt)
one needs to be fixed, not sure whats wrong,

i also edited it today and reduced the price

800, plus shipping for the working one

400 plus shipping for the broken one,

open to reasonable offers, thank you
freddy velez

fenix881

fenix881

120db

• Members
  • 66 posts

i have two hifonics xx-goliaths 5000watts @ 1 ohm for sale.

1st one- is rebuilt with green led lights, minor scratches and small dent on the bottom edge.

looking for $800, plus shipping

2nd one- bought used , minor scratches and on the bottom back plate there is a small bent. it has a burnt smell which might be the rca side, so it will need to be fixed. looking for $400 plus shipping

any questions, or price neg. please ask, thank you

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Update......

To update everyone, i am now only selling the xx-goliath that needs to be fixed, i am still looking for 400, plus shipping. email if you have any questions thanks.
freddy velez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users