Crossfire Vr602 For Sale

Im sellin a crossfire vr602 ( Link http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...;Product_ID=178 ). I used it for about 2 weeks, so its virtually brand new. Never used it more than 30min at a time, never got hot. No I don't have the box for it, wish I did :( Although it looks brand new, no scratches what-so-ever. Anyway... $120 shipped through fedex, 4 days shipping.

Pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

P.S - Payment would have to be via money order because I don't have a paypal/bank account.

www.myspace.com/the240sxproject

WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!

got any references Im interested in the amp....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

u got pm

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 3 weeks later...

umm where the fuck is my amp homie

Archived