i got a Palm Treo 750 for cingular service....tried to sell it on ebay but i just started on there and noone wants to buy from me i guess.....i think this can be used with the RF 3sixty.2 not sure though.....but its basically brand new i got it for my wife and she didnt like it and i used it for like 2 weeks and its to high tech for me. i payed 650 for it plus i got a black leather case, 2 gig mem car, and car charger plus all the stuff that came with it (still got original box) everything for 350 shipped....serious pplz email me @ [email protected] <_<

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

bump.....ill take 3 bills...what a steal

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

look this is one tight ass cell but its just sittin on my desk collectin dust.....my wife went with her jobs phone service which is verizon and i got her old samsung slider.....ill take 250 shipped last offer...heres some pics

100_2535.jpg

100_2537.jpg

bumpity bump

bump..

bump this too....

dont really need the slvr i got a samsung slider.....but you paypal me 200 right now its yours im dyin to sell it