Jump to content

Menace89

Members
  • Posts

    325
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Menace89

  1. No I dont wanna take anything out...tryin to sell the kit as a whole
  2. How about $20 shipped?
  3. Brand new, never been opened Surge 4awg amp kit with ultra flexible power and ground wire. I got it with the amp I just bought and have no need for it, so I'm selling it. Price: $20 Shipped PM me if interested
  4. Bump for no response back
  5. Oops,my bad. Fixed
  6. Sold - Thanks
  7. Ive had the amp since '07 and I did buy it new The pictures ive already uploaded is what the amp looks like without the side pieces. If u notice on the box, there are dark gray pieces that I am missing
  8. 2 15" DC Lvl3's
  9. $160 shipped
  10. $170 shipped Anyone?....
  11. $180 Shipped!!!
  12. Im up for offers
  13. Price reduced!
  14. Sry I cant do a trade...im about to close on a house so i really need the money
×
×
  • Create New...