.and for the ass clowns that locked my last post....your idiots if you don't think I have the woofers....I haven't been on here in a long time..because of asses like you that give this site a bad Rep...I wasn't aware that I had to put pics up....and for price...what I mentioned was a thing called an offer....thats where you see the retail price...then you make an OFFER...get it..I'm doing this from my phone and I don't see an option to add photos ....so you dicks that ruin it for everyone ..can just go ahead and lock me out again ......but at least I got my word in you dicks.....I used to love this site...but Meade needs to get rid of a bunch of pricks...I'm selling speakers for God sakes ....not gold you assholes ....so you don't need proof of anything .....good by...
i cant remember what thread meade talked about doing his,,,but i need ti know how and whats best to use,,and will it hold tight,,,the hinges on my back glass broke and the hing pins are worn into,,,
thanks guys,,i did have a quote myself,,it was $5500,,but it was going to take the shop a month, because they did more insurance work,,,i guess if i want it faster i need to slam it into something,,joke
im looking into repainting my yukon a different color,,just wondering how long it should really take if there is hardly any body work to do,,and whats an average estimate
theres nothing i can do,,ive even tried to get ahold of treo corperate,and nothing..the owner of the shop is really close to the president of treo ,,so im not going to get anywhere there
ive never heard of a profesional shop installing the bass knob to the mids and not the subs,,,and all the tweeters blew in the first week..had broken door panels and kick plates,,,
i paid $12,000 for this system,and cant understand why they did this,,and why 1 run of 1/0 comming from alt to iso,,then two runs of 1/0 to the fuses,,then back into 1,,the fuse holder is even in backwards