basically the ported part will be (39 wide front) (12 deep side) (12 wide back) (24 deep side) (15 wide back) almost a the letter (T) upside down , thats confusing
Im about to build a 4th order for four tens the size is gonna be 12 high x 39 wide x 36 deep i plan on building four single boxes and build it into one big box but i need to know what to tune it to?
that would "kill" ME lol
no it wouldnt. it takes well over 160db to even start to affect someone physically.
Damn, well I have a bed cover on it,but Ill be using the truck for work as well
I just bought a 98 s10 extended cab,with a 5.3 v8, but now i need a bangin system.Any body have any idea of what would kill my truck? I thought I might go with four 12s,then I thought about a single 18,are two 15s. What do you guys think?
well i think for now im gonna go with some of these http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=Rugged+Terrain+T%2FA in a 235/75/15 and far as rims im still thinking of the dick cepek dc-2 15x8