Jump to content

ny4rick

Members
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ny4rick

  1. Oh last thing......where can I get 8" aeros or do I make a square wood internal port, if so what size?
  2. You guys are good! Thank you so much for the help, I should have asked before I built my first box. Now I have a weekend project! The last thing is do I feed them with more power?
  3. Probably have to go a little deeper on the box in order to fit the 4 12's!
  4. I can do 38" high (max), 50" wide(max) and the depth is as deep as I want
  5. ok, 10 cubic feet. But what size ports? one chamber or 4? and add 2 more 1000/1 or not?
  6. I had thought about adding 2 more 1000/1 amps, but that puts me at 1000 watts rms per sub. Specs state that they should be 750w RMS per sub.
  7. I can take a few pics after work, but when you open the rear the subs are facing you at almost a 45 degree angle. The box is triangulated. I removed the 3rd row of seats and put the box against the back of the sencond row of seats.
  8. 2000 Suburban XL, dual alternators, Pioneer n-3, 2 JL Audio 1000/1 powering 4 kicker 12" L7 subs. I have a single box with 4 chambers. Internals are 1.6 cubes per sub and each sub has a 10" aero port facing the roof (subs are facing the tailgate) Long story short...I need it to hit lower! I know Its not the best set-up at all, but does anyone recommend any other box design? I do have a lot of space....yes I am new at this and right now I am lost. My friend has 2 l7's on the same amp in a sealed box and it almost matches my 4! Thanks guys
×
×
  • Create New...