Ok so I have 1 15inch Kicker L7 in 4.2 ported box. I have the sub wired at two ohms. The amp that was previously powering it was a Hifonics BXI Brutus 2607d amplifier. I'm not sure why but it broke and wouldn't power my sub anymore. So, I got the AQ 1200D which I regret because it only puts out 800 watts at two ohms. I should have got something that put 1000 watts at two ohms. Anyways, I still hooked it up but my sub hits way differently then it did with the Hifonics. It's not nearly as loud and doesn't hit the mids AT ALL. It's so much weaker. And the sub is hitting weird. I guess I'll make a video of it tomorrow so you can see what I am talking about.
Edit: Is there a better amp that puts out true 1000 watts at 2 ohms?