Jump to content

stigen

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stigen

  1. Thanks man! Love your way of explaneing it to me:) I will have to look at this setups and do my head in:P Thanks alot!
  2. Im prob not gonna use all the 10k watts:P The R´s are not too loud, got 144,4db on them, @ music playing. Yes ive tried closed box as well:) and ive never tried subs up/port back, but im gonna try that for the DD´s I like Techno,trance,dance. but playing moest Heavy bass songs. like hip/hop RnB Regaton.. etc. My goal is to have a good box, playing low and loud. id love to see me doing some hairtrics
  3. Ahh, nice man! is that with 1 or 2 DD´s? I will get u a picture tomorrow, but im gonna give them a soundstream xxx 10000d mono amp, going for 1ohm setup:) Will get a new alternator soon, 260-320 amp or so, got a good batterybank also, so should stay stable at 14+ V Is it a trunk picture you need or the car? i can stretch to 99cm i width and 55cm in hight, depth i think after some calc´s should be approx 58-60cm? about 8,4 cu ft. internal. that is just me and my straight calc´s talking:P not got enugh xp with building boxes so thanks for any help:) P.s posting just some pictures now so you can see:) Its the green passat, not the BMW My current setup:)
  4. Yes, i want to go insane loud;) Thanks man!
  5. Hey guys, My name is Stig Robert from Norway, and I've just bought 2 x DD3515e´s that I'm gonna put in my Vw Passat 2003model hatchback. I got 38,5"(99cm) in the width and 19,5"(50cm) in the hight as my max measure. the depth i can use everything. I want this as an SQL (SPL) box tuned to approx 35hz(?) And bassreflex ofc Can some of you help me with the design and building plans? if possible in metric measures? And how should i mount them? Subs up and Port(s) Back? Thanks for any help possible! Best regards Stig Robert - Norway
×
×
  • Create New...