Jump to content

AK4900PA

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AK4900PA

  1. I'm looking to do a nice simple, sound quality oriented, install in my daily driver. In order to keep it as simple as possible I'd like to run a single set of 6.5" components up front, a single 12" subwoofer and the amplifier will be either a 5 channel with bridged front channels or a 2channel and mono combination. I haven't picked out an amp yet, until I decide what my front stage will be. Keep in mind i will be running the front stage in a PASSIVE configuration. I'm looking to spend around $500-$600 for the components (from an authorized dealer). I'm hoping you guys can help me to narrow this list down a bit. I like a detailed, but not harsh, tweeter and a fairly strong midbass. I used to have a set of Diamond Hex comps from back in the late 90's and they were the best speakers I've ever owned. I've been out of the game for a bit, but those are pretty much my benchmark. Would you guys consider any of the speakers I listed to be as good, or better, than the original hex speakers?
×
×
  • Create New...