Jump to content

IrieE39

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IrieE39

  1. wazzup guys looking to add some upstage as I look to evolve my system.As the title says, I'm looking for advice as to what would match with these given speakers. Or if anything, help as to what I should look for? These will be installed in the doors of a bmw E39 5 Series. The 8 inch midbass website Revc (ohms): 3.5 Fo. (HZ): 30.394 Sd. (msqM) 22.000 BL. 6.210 Qms. 3.987 qes. 0.804 qts. 0.669 SPLo. (dB) 86.7 Vas. (ltr) 27.830 Xmax. (mm) 23 The focal 6M115 6-1/2" Midbass Can this Be used as a midrange? Specifications: *Power handling: 50 watts RMS/100 watts max *VCdia: 1" *Le: 1.04 mH *Impedance: 8 ohms *Re: 6.56 ohms *Frequency response: 65-5,000 Hz *Fs: 62 Hz *SPL: 90.3 dB 1W/1m *Vas: 0.68 cu. ft. *Qms: 5.94 *Qes: 0.67 *Qts: 0.60 *Xmax: 3 mm *Dimensions: Outside Diameter: 6-1/2", Cutout Diameter: 5-5/8", Depth: 3-1/4". Rough Placement: Any help is greatly Appreciated How about these tweeters?: Selenium ST200 Super Tweeter
×
×
  • Create New...