Windows Crashes Unveiling 98'

Guest MegaloManiac

when i said there isnt a decent distributor at a decent price...compare it to the mac on the same price & performance level. yeah there are a dells that are less than a grand but shit you give it something to do th mac can handle it better& faster from my experience.

well thats just your opinion....not actual facts. yeah sure maybe the dell cant handle it or whatever, but if you're throwing down 3 grand on a mac, you better be pretty damn computer saavy. if you dont know how to assemble a basic computer then you shouldnt be buying a $3,000 computer in the first place.

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

Guest MegaloManiac
well thats just your opinion....not actual facts. yeah sure maybe the dell cant handle it or whatever, but if you're throwing down 3 grand on a mac, you better be pretty damn computer saavy. if you dont know how to assemble a basic computer then you shouldnt be buying a $3,000 computer in the first place.

you dont need to be computer savy to use a higher end computer. You keep mentioning assembling a custom computer again. All i am saying you will not find a "prefab/assembled" computer at the same price per performance point of view with a mac & pc.

Now debating on the Mac OS vs Windows is a different debate, that can go on & on

you dont need to be computer savy to use a higher end computer. You keep mentioning assembling a custom computer again. All i am saying you will not find a "prefab/assembled" computer at the same price per performance point of view with a mac & pc.

Now debating on the Mac OS vs Windows is a different debate, that can go on & on

mmm id rather buy this

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_in...18&pfp=sep9

with an average 200 dollar monitor(in case you dont have your own)

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_in...16&pfp=sep9

than getting this

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_in...47&pfp=sep9

it seems like the only way youre going to get a "decent" mac is if you shell out 3 grand on one.

just look at the specs...that doesnt make you want to spend 600 bucks instead of paying 2 grand for LESS hdd space, a slower processor, only 1 gig of memory as opposed to 3...everything just makes more sense. i still dont know why you think mac makes better computers. opinion vs facts ^^^^^

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

just look at the specs...that doesnt make you want to spend 600 bucks instead of paying 2 grand for LESS hdd space, a terribly slow processor, only 1 gig of memory as opposed to 3...everything just makes more sense. i still dont know why you think mac makes better computers. opinion vs facts ^^^^^

lol thats not necessarily true. macs are better for music and video editing as i have found out. theyre alot more stable when theyre trying to run multiple programs on heavy load. thats why you see most movie producers have mac book pros on the stage. They both have their ups and downs. you cant really say that windows is better for the average user cause it really isnt. I found my mom a killer deal on an awesome toshiba laptop so i got that for her for her birthday. it was a macked out laptop with everything for a killer price...2 weeks later she says she has these weird icons on her desktop and i found out that she got like 20 viruses. the average user is usually too retarded to not click on those "CLICK ME AND WIN A FREE IPOD" so they get viruses. they both have their ups and downs and its all just what you know about computers and what you want out of them.

i wasnt really talking about windows, i was talking about pc's. macs are good for video/music editing, yes. but if thats all you do, then thats what you should buy.

yes but if youre also a complete idiot about computers, apple is good for you too. its helpful to n00bs cause its pretty basic.