I only paid $70 for 20% on my front windows which matched my stock tints on all my back windows. Plenty dark for me, 35% is legal here but I havent had any problems knock on wood

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

I only paid $70 for 20% on my front windows which matched my stock tints on all my back windows. Plenty dark for me, 35% is legal here but I havent had any problems knock on wood

Well over here the law is 70% on the front and 70% on the back and the rear window any percent. But with the Suv's there is stock tint that is already over the limit so. :clapping:

Well I found a place that would do my whole truck and front windshield strip for $200. Now I just need to decide should I do 20% over stock or 5% over stock. :shrug: Suggestions? :drink40:

Do 20% just my 2

I was thinking that. I mean if I do 20% over stock it will meter out at around 5%ish and if I put 5% over stock it will be around 2%. :peepwall: I think it will be annoying to look out the windows at night with 2%. Hah

Well over here the law is 70% on the front and 70% on the back and the rear window any percent. But with the Suv's there is stock tint that is already over the limit so. :clapping:

Does 70% even do anything? haha seems like a waste to even pay for that. Yeah in CT 35% is lowest legal on front and anything you want for the back, oh and that windshield strip is illegal at any % unless its the stock one like I have which is that blue-ish one.

EDIT: I forgot my sunroof had a 20% stock one or 25% dont remember but I put a 5% over it and even in daylight it looks closed, its dark as hell. Forget it at night, you cant even see the streetlights if your parked right under it.

Edited by ant the ninja

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Does 70% even do anything? haha seems like a waste to even pay for that. Yeah in CT 35% is lowest legal on front and anything you want for the back, oh and that windshield strip is illegal at any % unless its the stock one like I have which is that blue-ish one.

EDIT: I forgot my sunroof had a 20% stock one or 25% dont remember but I put a 5% over it and even in daylight it looks closed, its dark as hell. Forget it at night, you cant even see the streetlights if your parked right under it.

Haha damn yeah I might just get 20% over stock. Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 6 inches of the windshield. Soo