wire laying question

k so this is the layout 98 neon if uk what that looks like. 4g power wire layed out on the left side of the car rcas and speaker wire on the right from a 4 chanell amp under the right passenger seat 2 chanells going to the rear 6x9 first question is will i have any interference with the speaker wire to the rcas or vice versa? if so what kinda rca cables do i need to get to prevent that? the 4g goes to the sub amp in the trunk. also theres 8g running from the right front gromet in the firewell to the cd player then undernieth the center consol. one of the the 2 speaker cables going to the front are right next to that power wire then the split when they get back up by the radio would there be any interfierence from 8gpower wire and the speaker wire

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived