probably old news, but too much time looking... what happened to the sebring??

:trippy: howd you kow i had a sebring// lol i still have it

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

if people didnt drive like jackasses they wouldnt slide its obviously in a cold climate so they need to drive accordingly people never cease to amaze me

Haha, wrong! Unfortunately its in the south that black ice is a really big problem where temps still fall below freezing but there's more winter thunderstorms than snowstorms. People just don't know how to react the further south you go. 1) people in these areas aren't used to driving in harsh winter conditions and 2) they don't know who to call to fix it. The last two days here have been really bad for black ice as snow melts fast during the warm windy days than freezes rapidly on the road when temps plummets. Lucky for us towards the north the city has plow trucks ready to go, so after a nice black ice spin out you call the city and they'll bring a salt truck by almost immediately. I had to call twice last night, calling the city is common enough knowledge to the people in this area so as to prevent an hour or two of car pileups like you see in the vid. Its really not their fault, and I don't blame them. Notice its on an overpass as well? There is no warning to prepare you for black ice, shit is scary.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

probably old news, but too much time looking... what happened to the sebring??

:trippy: howd you kow i had a sebring// lol i still have it

:peepwall: sundown build... 8)

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.