Sonic Electronix

ok but i also have a question about my amp/subs if i ahd 2 svc 2 ohm subs and i hooked them up to my jl amp which is stable to 2 ohms would it go down to 1 ohm? the channel goes ++-- on the amp and i cant bridge it

is the jl am mono or 2 channel, both can have those same inputs

and does it say bridged at all on the amp

i could be wrong but never heard of a 2 ohm svc sub, ive only seen svc 4 and 8 ohm

they r the 12" Fi X series subs Fi X series. im planning on getting 2 untell i can afford something better. and the amp says "non bridgable" right under the + and -

My amp

because its a momo amp, i think it may be fine, it has 2 speaker terminals but its still like 1 channel i think

i think it functions similar to a 2channel being bridged internally, but not completely sure, as my sig states im a noob

wait for further help =)

they r the 12" Fi X series subs Fi X series. im planning on getting 2 untell i can afford something better. and the amp says "non bridgable" right under the + and -

My amp

uhh you cant bridge a monoblock amplifier dude. thats not even enough power for a single X let alone 2 unless you upgrade the amp

My amp

uhh you cant bridge a monoblock amplifier dude. thats not even enough power for a single X let alone 2 unless you upgrade the amp

i im upgrading to a Sundown SAX-125.2 after i get the subs

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200