Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have uploaded pics from Sunday here http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=11869&Method=2 and pics from Saturday here http://termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=11871&Method=2 I am working on videos and shold have them up in the next couple of days. I have about `4 gigs of video to edit then upload. results will be up later today. and thanks for the send off I had a great time and will miss all of you and the shows I am sure.

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...