AQ HDC3 10" SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!

Im selling an AQ HDC3 10" I was gonna use in my car however I dont have the time right now to build a box for the sub, plus the time I do have I am working on my front stage more.

Also note if this sales I wont be able to ship it till this friday, I will add something extra, that extra depends on the length of time between the time it sales and Friday, could be anything from a Thumb Drive, to 1/0, etc....

The Price is $205 shipped or 200shipped payed via a gift, I have sold alot of things on here and CACO.....

I will have the pics up in about an hour or so, once my camera charges....but until then here is the sale thread I bought this sub from, it is in the same condition as listed there, as it has sat in the closet since I got it. The one I have is the one in the second pic with the bolt down spider's.

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63266

PM me for PayPal info

Thanks Guys

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

ygpm. post up pic w/ name and date... i'm really interested.

Well I had like 10 pics of the sub super cleaned up, but after trying for the last hour, on 4 different uploading sites, these pics new pics wont upload, but here are some from when I was trying to trade the sub, from last week

01312011417.jpg

01312011419.jpg

01312011423.jpg

02142011430.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.