Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

HELP! with measurements


Recommended Posts

Posted

I now own a 1998 Chevy MC and wondered if anyone on this forum has had experience with fitting enclosure through the trunk lid opening. I want to build an enclosure and then slid it in through the trunk lid opening because where seats fold down it is iddy bitty. So basically I need to know the max height and max depth I can push through the trunk area and not have issues.

Thank you very much.

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 518 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...