A man is on th beach looking around and finds a genie bottle. So he decides to rub it until the genie appears.

Genie says 'you have unlocked me from my bottle and I will grant you 3 wishes with the condition if you are married then your wife get 2x what you ask for, agreed?'

The man speaks and says 'but I am in the middle of a divorce, she's taking 1/2 of what I own now!'

Genie says 'these are my condition, yes or no?'

The man says yes and the genie ask for his first wish.

The man says I would like $100 billion

The genie grants him his wish and reminds the man that his wife will get $200 billion.

For the mans second wish he ask for a huge island all to himself.

The genie reminds the man that his wife will get 2 huge islands all to herself.

The genie then ask the man for his final wish, the man thinks for a moment and says 'I want you to beat me half to death'

bet the genie thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM&feature=player_embeddedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM&feature=player_embedded

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

A man is on th beach looking around and finds a genie bottle. So he decides to rub it until the genie appears.

Genie says 'you have unlocked me from my bottle and I will grant you 3 wishes with the condition if you are married then your wife get 2x what you ask for, agreed?'

The man speaks and says 'but I am in the middle of a divorce, she's taking 1/2 of what I own now!'

Genie says 'these are my condition, yes or no?'

The man says yes and the genie ask for his first wish.

The man says I would like $100 billion

The genie grants him his wish and reminds the man that his wife will get $200 billion.

For the mans second wish he ask for a huge island all to himself.

The genie reminds the man that his wife will get 2 huge islands all to herself.

The genie then ask the man for his final wish, the man thinks for a moment and says 'I want you to beat me half to death'

Classic, but I've always said the punchline as, "The genie then ask the man for his final wish, the man thinks for a moment and says, "Well, I've always wanted to donate a kidney."

That and it was the Mother In Law.

Archived