help with new box

well i got a new sub and im trying to find the best box to build i got a dc audio lvl 4 with lvl 5 soft parts this is going in a single cab ranger with no blow thur i want to do some db drags this summer and i want to make sure i dont build a box that throws me in the wrong class that makes it unfair for me my goal is 150 db's or more this build is straight spl only i dont care about daily or anything just spl i just want what type of box you need to do this i have a couple ideas but i like to see what you guys say. so i know to put the port on the left side for spl and the questions i have is what i tune the box for 50hz or what it should it be let me know what you think

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Just trying to be loud....

• 2 weeks later...

Technically, you can't do DB drag.

Your box must be behind the B Pillar....

I can probably whip you up something for pure numbers but it's not going to be useable for comps.

Only format I think you can do is Port wars and not many people do that format.

he said he wanted to do 150+ DB there pimpin

and he would be in the extreme class in db if box is in front B piller

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Technically, you can't do DB drag.

Your box must be behind the B Pillar....

I can probably whip you up something for pure numbers but it's not going to be useable for comps.

Only format I think you can do is Port wars and not many people do that format.

he said he wanted to do 150+ DB there pimpin

and he would be in the extreme class in db if box is in front B piller

Is that how that works?

Ah, I thought no boxes were allowed in front. LMAO

extreme vehicles hsve there port/loading wall at the B piller and that little pocket where passanger seat would be where it pressurizes n shit making it one big box i guess

but none the less extreme class

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

• 4 weeks later...