Tigs Grand Prix Build

the box is 17H 18D 36W 4.3cubic foot

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Did a little work to the box today. Tore the top off and widened the port and shrunk the port wall. I now have 66in2 of port tuned to 40hrtz and 3.5ft3. Im hoping to see my 47 off this. Honestly I would be happy with a 45-46 but anything more than that would be awesome.

2011-07-01_14-41-36_529.jpg

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I have some updates. My battery leaked in my trunk so I got rid of it and put in a 90ah agm. I also bolted the box down because it was moving around and braking the seal to the rear deck. I got some advice from a guy at a show about sealing up the sides of my box without the mess of great stuff, he said to use innertubes. Well I tried this out and it worked awesome. I no longer have any cancellation. I can now compete with my trunk closed lol

I have not competed in meca since all this but I did go to a db drag show this past sunday and I put up a 145.4db. Im pretty pleased because I know I will be louder in meca. Also tuning the box to 40hrtz sounds so much better than having it tuned to 33. Next thing I am going to do is build a wall behind my box to mount my amps on and carpet it to make everything look good. I may add some red led's to the trunk also but not sure yet. Anyway I will keep adding info and pics as I go.

I hate country too..

i want to see how you used the inner tubes. sounds interesting

I had a small amount of space between my box and shock towers so I doubled the inner tubes and slid them in between the box and car. I got in the trunk and aired them up and it sealed the open spaces. It worked great because I didnt really want to foam everything.

good shit man sucks about the bat

Yeah it does but I learned a valuable lesson from this, led acid sealed or not will still leak at a 45 degree angle

I hate country too..

Archived