Tigs Grand Prix Build

Im not new here just somehow lost my name on the boards. Anyway I suppose I have to start over so here I go.

I just bought a 04 grand prix, white with cream leather interior. This car is damn near flawless. I have a

set of 20's for the car but they wont see the road till the snow is gone. I just bought an Eclipse avn726e

and have a ppi pc1400 amp with 2 kicker cvr 15's. Might be looking into a single dc 18 but really dont know

yet. I have also been looking into strut bags. I had a bagged dakota that I built and think it would be sick

to bag this one. anyway my name is Aaron and I am from Ohio. Heres a pic of the new car.

DSC_0002.jpg

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

what would you like us to call you. lol

your name has no words.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

BTW the hood looks lopsided because of the rubber prop under the hood. Since this pic I turned it up and it is no longer lopsided

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

well ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ nice car, we want m0ar pics.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

I just ordered my dash kit and wiring. I should have it all next week. I will get pics of all my progress.

I will also get pics of my audio equipment tomorrow and some more pics of the car. Gonna be 60 tomorrow so

will be a great day for some pics...

I hate country too..

funny cause I tried the screen name BOB and it wouldnt let me have use it lol

I hate country too..

Damn OP you all serious and everyone else is rambling on what to call you :rofl:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived