Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Upgrading the big 3 and have some questions


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok. so i have an 04 jeep liberty. i am wanting to upgrade the big three. i am deciding between the optima yellow top or the Exide Orbital Select G34/78 battery. or whichever someone can tell me would be better. I need to know what size fuses to use from alt to bat and bat to amp. i have a stock alt (160 amp) and a 50' spool of 1/0 wire. i have a brz1200.1d thats capable of 1 ohm stable at 1200w rms, and two brz12sqd4 subs to pound out. any tips, hints, or info that will help is greatly appreciated. sorry if i forgot something, ask and i will repost asap but if anyone is willing to help i will be waiting!

Thank you

Posted

Thank you. now i really need to decide on a battery. any suggestions?

Posted

To much wire bro...I can't get u the whole set up for 50 bucks...I have a 08 Yukon and I only used 15 feet...and a 200 amp fuse...also weld the terminal not just crimp them

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 444 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...