2001 Cherokee Sport Highschool Build

Im new to the forum but thought I would show you guys progress on my first system build from day one. I don't have a firm plan on the equipment yet but I plan on a complete pioneer build (don't hate). This isnt a walmart pioneer build have you :). The only part of my system I ACTUALLY have is my two pioneer premium W3002D2's running at 1000watts rms. I plan on having a custom box built by my towns premier audio store, I know the guy and also know he has many trophies to prove he knows what he is doing (along with some sweet rides). But before anything Im lining the jeep with second skin damplifier. Then once I got the rest of the cash for the box build I'll have that planned and built. A little fyi im only 17 and cant work all day so the money I do have is all going into this ;) (mom is not to happy about this one).

IMG_4286.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some pictures of the 2001 Jeep Cherokee. We picked it up last week, and I just have not had any time to post pictures of it until today. As of the build, I am kind of at a stand still, I have a sub hooked up to a S&%ty box I put together on a Sunday morning but I would rather not put pictures up of it. I just wanted to be able to bump a little since I was to impatient to wait. So here are the pictures! (By the way its winter up here in Wisconsin = Dirty Jeep)

***EDIT***

I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS FOR THE FORUM

1. I am looking at purchasing an order of second skin. What combo do you think is most worth the cost

a.)36 Square feet damp pro

1 Gallon Spectrum for wheel wells

36 Square feet Luxury Liner (non pro)

b.) 36 Square feet Damp pro

3 Gallons Spectrum for wheel wells and floor

2. How do I add a vehicle to the garage/where do I find the page to do this?

IMG_4296.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_4298.jpg

• 1 month later...

UPDATE! Currently on spring break right now, so this weekend im going to order my amps which will be 2 Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D's. On top of that I will be doing my big 3 along with installing a second battery. I will have pictures of the big three and walkthrough of setup before my amps, along with pictures of the amp and (almost final) install once its all done!

Pictures!

Time to Get to Work

IMG_4350.jpg

IMG_4351.jpg

IMG_4354.jpg

2AWG Welding Cable

IMG_4358.jpg

IMG_4355.jpg

14.2 volts steady with stock battery and alt. (guess we will see how long that lasts)

IMG_4357.jpg

So the amps came in the mail today, a little later than I would have liked. I wanted to get out to the shop to work on more install.

I <3 audiosavings!

IMG_4359.jpg

IMG_4360.jpg

IMG_4361.jpg

Looking to have the second battery installed tomorrow, and after that the rest shouldn't take to long.

Looking good man :drinks: Alot more potential than my first build. <_< Keep it up!

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

So today my goal was to have this thing bumping, well its "done" but we have a problem. No bass. This was kinda a blow to the heart. I dont know where I went wrong but I am scared to say that I think my subwoofers may be blow :( I dont believe its my head unit, since i had this problem with these subs before I installed the new amps. the old amp I have them running on wasnt even capable of running near have power for these subs, nor were any off his fuses blown. the subs just wont play at all, and I know I have power running to them. Maybe someone on here will notice that I did something wrong or have an idea what is up with it. Please help, I need bass in my life.

Anyways, here are the pictures of todays progress!

Running my main power wire (2/0)

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

Had a perfect spot to pass the wire, added the grommet along with some silicon

IMG_4364.jpg

Hard to hide this big sh*t

IMG_4365.jpg

IMG_4367.jpg

Mocked up where the box and battery would sit

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4370.jpg

...along with the amps

IMG_4376.jpg

Then started to do wiring and soldering

IMG_4378.jpg

IMG_4371.jpg

IMG_4372.jpg

IMG_4373.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4379.jpg

IMG_4380.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

How do I add a vehicle to the garage/where do I find the page to do this?

On the left side panel click on Add Vehicles, it has a green plus sign. Enter all the vehicles infomation without errors and click add. You can also upload your own photos from you hard drive.

Once your done, you should see something like this: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/143-2010-escape-limited-escape-limited-sport-appearance-package/

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived