Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Urgent help with Wiring/ Headset


Recommended Posts

Posted

I Have a Eclipse Avn6620 Doubledin headunit but when i ws trying to wire my system up i noticed that it was missing the RCA jacks for the subwoofers. Now i heard that i can get a Line Out COnverter But will it make a big difference in sound quality? And anyone know any good LOC Brands that i can purchase

Posted

Did you just buy that HU? If so, go return it and get one that has the RCA outputs.

If not, a line out converter will affect the sound (at least it did in my case when I had one hooked up), or I'd just suggest spending some cash and getting a new HU plus appropriate harness, etc..

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 378 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...